What We Can Offer
2) Implement inspection according to operation guideline, inspection guideline and any special instructions provided by the company.
3) Complete inspection report with photos and submit it to Technical Manager within the required time limit.
4) Submit inspector's job expense claim form and reimbursement documents monthly and meet financial requirement.
5) Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/management.
2) Fair in English.
3) Major in engineering（ mechanical, garment & textile, furniture, electrical & electronic, etc ）.
4) Ideally person is a well-organized team player, able to solve on-site problems independently, and with good interpersonal skill.
5) Integrity and honesty.
6) Willing to travel frequently.
7) Mandarin speaking is a plus.
8) Preferably have a few years working experience in inspection field or technical background.