Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
QC Inspector does support work for the training and certification program for CFQC’s as well as in monitoring the performance of Deckers QC as well as CFQC in coordination with Deckers production/QC team for all Deckers source factories. Moreover, this position is responsible for monitoring and driving compliance to the bgrade management process in the factories. Furthermore, she is the responsible for monitoring and following-up regular quality reports from Deckers production/QC managers . Also assigned to support the China and Phils regional production and quality head on budget preparation and control.
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with the QC manager in the training and certification of Factory QC Inspectors as well as monitoring performance for the preparation of the CFQC incentives.
2. Monitor the quality KPI of the factories as well as the production/QC managers and Deckers QC / certified factory QC.
3. Responsible for B-Grade Submission tracking and management of this process.
4. Responsible for monitoring and following-up regular quality reports from Deckers production/QC managers ; ie. 3 Month Production Plan from Production QC Manager/Supervisor, Monthly MCS & A4 Swatch Review, First production shoe Review.
5. Supports the regional production head in the preparation of team’s budget and monitoring production/QC team’s expenses.
6. Assists the Sr. QC Specialist in the preparation of needed presentation files and documents for quarterly quality meetings as well as in the preparation of the venue.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
*Education & Any Certifications Required: Must be a University degree Graduate or above
*Year(s) of Experience & Background Required:
1) Have 5 years work experience in FootWear production or Development.
2) 1-2 relevant experience in budget of Finance is a plus factor.
3) Good at English Speaking and Written.
4) Good at Excel and PPT preparation.
5) Data processing and statics.
• Bonus based on company business and personal performance.
• 13th salary
• Compulsory insurance based on full salary recorded in labor contract.
• Extra healthcare benefits.
• Annual health check.
• Bonus on birthday, anniversary
• 12 annual paid leave/year.
• Working environment: modern, friendly, open and high chance of promotion.
• Yearly Company travelling vacation.
• Working schedule from Monday to Friday.
*** Support tools for working from home