What We Can Offer
● As a leader, the position will provide mentoring, advice and motivate other team members, as well as participate in performance reviews and provide training paths.
● QC Lead manages a team of 6 - 10 members, reports to Head of Quality Control
The main duties include:
1. Solution Design and Test Planning:
● Develop and continually refine test plans, processes and standards
● Cover functional, display, technical testing, both manual or automation.
● Document and implement test plans (scope, strategy, estimation, budget, schedule, resources management), processes and standards
● Review and revise acceptance criteria to guarantee they are fit for fulfilled purpose
● Define, maintain the test automation framework and ensure that appropriate testing tools are selected and applied optimally
● Work closely with clients to clarify their testing needs, project scope
● Work closely with Business analysts to check test plan coverage and priorities
● Work closely with Project managers to plan testing early in the development cycle.
● Interact regularly and proactively with Developers to prevent regression issues;
● Attend project meetings to get and provide updates to other team members
● Mentor junior team members and suggest training programs.
3. Methodology and Practice
● Tailor and efficiently apply software testing process
● Follow, improve and enforce a bug workflow to facilitate reporting;
● Come up with suggestions to improve overall quality;
● Review test cases, bugs and qualify bug’s severity and priority
● Design and execute test cases in various types of testing and testing levels.
● Produce test reports to project managers and customers on timely basis
● Report on product quality and test coverage at each release with KPIs
● Raise concerns to the project manager in time, and actively suggest plans of actions to lower the risks.
● At least 2 years on web application testing
● Good understanding of various type of testing and test management tools
● Customer focused, initiative spirit
● Open-minded and flexible in project’s process tailoring
● Strong leadership, collaboration and presentation skill
● Good analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills
● Familiar with Desktop and Mobile browser as well as browser inspector
● Efficient use of MS Excel and/ or Google Spreadsheet
● Good English communication
● Knowledge/experience on the following subjects is an advantage:
○ HP Quality center
○ Atlassian Jira
○ load testing
○ performance testing
○ Responsive testing
○ Mobile application testing
○ Basic knowledge on HTML / CSS, client/server flow
○ Technical SEO
○ Experience of automated testing tools (Selenium Driver)
○ Experience on SQL