What We Can Offer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES - KEY ACTIVITIES
• Establish quality control procedures, testing and inspection procedure for materials, semi products & final products.
• Coordinate activities, which are related to inspection and quality status giving for materials, products in process and finished products
• Supervise technicians, inspectors, and other colleague to ensure they perform their in process duties compliance with established quality control procedures & quality management system.
• Ensure released products are reached finished product standard & complied with customer requirement
• Understand requirements of GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 15378, FSSC and customer needs to develop effective quality control processes
• Plan of continuous work program improvements in her/his department and in Product Quality improvement.
• Handle customer complaint, find out root cause, solution and preventive action and also establish improvement action to prevent repeated quallity issue & improving product quality.
• Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
• Collaborate with an purchasing team to ensure raw materials from suppliers meet quality requirements
• Maintain proper records of quality test, procedures and standards
• Establish & coordinate with operation team to ensure product safety management system complies with food safety requirement
• Leader of food safety team
Key Interfaces in the organization:
• Head of Operations, Production Manager, Production team leader, Head of Sales, Sales Managers, Production Planning, Customer Service, Warehouse Manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or quality is required.
- Understand about quality management system of ISO 9001, ISO 15378, GMP, FSSC 22000 or other equivalent quality management systems.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Proficient in English using
- Excellent communication skills is required.
EXPERIENCE–What people HAVE DONE – on-the-job experience
- At least 05 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control & over 2 years’ experience in a Quality Control Management role.
- Strong knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Experience in flexible packaging production for pharmaceutical & food/ dairy industry is a strong advantage
- Experience in working in an international/global industry environment is a plus.
Competencies – What people CAN DO - A cluster of behaviors
CONSTANTIA CORE Competencies:
- Driving Customer Value
- Fostering Collaboration
- Passion for Results
CONSTANTIA ROLE Competencies:
- Orchestrating resources
- Influencing Others
- Creating Ownership
- Planning & Organizing
- Giving Direction
- Ensuring Efficiency & Excellence
Personal Attributes - Who people ARE - Personal dispositions and motivations
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Can do attitude.