Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
About the QC Manager Role:
The QC Manager shall report directly to Country Manager of the company and based in the company factory in Dong Nai.
- Define and propose new blending formulas to get new products and to maximise profits
- Manage cupping process and physical analysis to determine quality for decision making
- Administer and analyse customer complaints and rejections in order to elaborate a corrective plan
- Elaborate and analyse reports required for decision making
- Develop new testing projects for decision making
- Manage the human talent under supervision to support talent growth
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years' experience in preparation of coffee blends and qualities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Arabica Q Grader (Robusta Q Grader can be also considered)
- At least five years' experience managing coffee sensory [cupping] and defects analysis process
- At least three years' experience preparing and analysing KPI's
- At least five years' experience managing personnel
This leading firm needs no further introduction.
If you are an expert in the coffee industry and want to develop further in QC area, this is the right opportunity for you.
Please apply today or contact via Vietnamworks for more information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.