What We Can Offer
We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative, and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined, and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
Our organization is ever changing and growing fast, we are now looking for a QC Specialist (Whitewood) for our factory location in Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
· Ensure that all production and new samples made are up to recognized quality control standards and meets buyer quality standards/specifications.
· Ensure that QC standards and procedures in the factory are always addressed and implemented accordingly.
· Establish and implement strict quality systems and guidelines in the production line to eliminate repairs, claims, and delays.
· Ensure material specifications meet and comply with industry standards and health and safety standards.
· Ability to recognize, troubleshoot, and make recommendations to superiors to resolve quality, efficiency and production issues using the most efficient manufacturing processes and practices.
· Record and document all quality issues in proper written format for future reference and report errors or mistakes in the production line to superiors.
· Co-ordinate and interact with the PD department, engineers, office staff, subcontractors and suppliers for new samples/prototypes to ensure all timelines, deadlines and delivery schedules are met.
· At least 3 years of Quality Control / Assurance experience in wooden furniture / home furnishings
· Experience in home furnishings and proven track record of experience
· Team player with good interpersonal skills and can communicate with all levels of our organization and that of our subcontractors/suppliers.
· Enjoys learning new skills and open to challenges
· Ability to listen and follow instructions and directions from superiors.
· Organized and self-motivated individual
· Keen eye for details in all facets of the job
· Good language skills: Vietnamese-speaking and English-speaking essential, Chinese-speaking preferred