Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Track the status of incoming materials and keeps QA Manager and other related departments informed of inspection status.
3. Receive complaints and resolve problems (CAP) to related quality issues.
4. Participate for the supplier quality management meetings and following up actions.
5. Correct decision making and coorperate with the Merchandisers and QA Manager.
6. Support Process improvements
7. Accomplish department objectives, KPI by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring work processes.
8. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Must have previous supervisory experience.
- Possess a proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good analysing and reporting skills
- Self-motivated; organized; detail oriented/accurate
- Able to work independently to resolve problems
- Good command of English. Chinese speaking is a PLUS.