Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Review and develop all testing methods in the lab
- To be responsible for equipment calibration and ensure all equipment is always in a good condition.
- Supervise all CCPs and food safety conditions in production processes to ensure a safe product
- Coordinate with other departments, especially with production department to resolve all non-conformances and follow up all corrective action reports.
- Participate in all trials of product and new packaging
- Conduct validation for new products and new equipment
- Participate in all the internal and external audits of ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, government audit...
- Monitor vendor performance and conduct vendor audits
- Assist in customer complaint resolve
- To be a trainer for QC team members and production members on quality and food safety requirements
- Manage a QC team to achieve all targets
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Must have knowledge of HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 9001
• Good Computer Skill
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• Good English both writing and speaking
• Min 3 years of experiences in similar position in food manufacturing industry
• Have ability and willingness to work well under pressure.
* Working place: Food Plant: Lô D2, Đường số 7A, KCN Lê Minh Xuân, Bình Chánh, HCM
* There is support moving by shuttle bus from Head Office to Factory