Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Your responsibilities will be:
1) Ensure maintenance of accurate records and timely recording for quality control result/records and database updating..
2) Ensure quality department efficiency.
3) Ensure standards are updated and well maintained and ensure easy access of retained samples.
4) Ensure good housekeeping and safety compliance in your area.
5) Ensure improvement project are being carried out in professional way and follow up actions
6) Investigate customer complaint on quality and manufacturing non-conformance, and necessary feedback and recommendation for corrective action.
7) Management and coordinate quality control function at the factory to ensure that manufactured products are conforming to required specification.
8) Professional standard in laboratory practises and procedures are maintained.
9) Carry out improvement projects and follow up actions on the effectiveness.
10) Analyze discrepancy when necessary for quality functions and discuss with technical or Plant and recommendation for formulation and operation improvement.
11) Maintain laboratory cleanliness and regulation housekeeping in quality department.
12) First Time Right
13) Customer complaint.
14) Internal rejects
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
-0-1 year of experience in technical field. Fresh graduates are welcome!
-Integrity, flexibility and discipline
-Flexible, hardworking and willing to learn
-Good command of English (spoken and written)
-Able to travel and work at VSIP2, Binh Duong