What We Can Offer
Working with partner factories, develop continuous improvement culture and improve performance of all partner factories with Lean methodologies. Teach, support and drive the application of lean principles and tools. Play a key role in collaborations with factory and Deckers Lean network.
Support manufacturing team on quality data collection, analysis and systematization, and support RO on project management.
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coach partner factories (Vietnam) in the use of lean tools and techniques, promoting and embedding a lean culture through hands-on mentoring and training
- Train department heads, managers, supervisors and operations of partner factories, especially the local supervisors in Lean /CI tool box
- Delivery of Lean projects to ensure improvement targets are met through the application of lean tools, data and problem-solving methodologies.
- Collect efficiency data to provide the analysis report to management team and drive factory continuous improvement.
- Conduct periodical Lean audit and evaluate the Lean performance of partner factories and track the CAP
- Partner with factories to develop and implement lean best practices (visual management, TPM, Flow, standard work, 6S etc.)
- Track and monitor the implementation of Manufacturing Excellence in partner factories
• Bachelor’s degree in Industry Engineering
• 3-year experience with applying Lean or Six Sigma tools in manufacturing environment, footwear industry is preferred
• Comfortable with data analysis tool (excel) ideally with basic statistical awareness
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of team
• Excellent communication and training skills
• Love to learn
• Proficiency in using MS office software and other tools, such as PowerPoint, Visio, Xmind, Project…
• Fluent in written and oral English or Chinese
• Bonus based on company business and personal performance.
• 13th salary
• Compulsory insurance based on full salary recorded in labor contract.
• Extra healthcare benefits.
• Annual health check.
• Bonus on birthday, anniversary
• 12 annual paid leave/year.
• Working environment: modern, friendly, open and high chance of promotion.
• Yearly Company travelling vacation.
• Working schedule from Monday to Friday.
*** Support tools for working from home