Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Configuration Audits reporting, verification of actions and tracking to closure
• Facilitate for CAR/8D and LLBP
• Quality Assurance Activities
• Project, Planning, Tracking and Closure
• Conduct reviews of activities and work products against specifications, processes and standards.
• Reporting of QA status
• PDC shall be performed by EPQ prior to all releases
• Creation and regular updating of product-related quality forecast and alignment of quality targets with product/project and business targets) with risk assessments and if necessary arrange measures and review their effectiveness.
• Independent evaluation of product-/process maturity.
• Preparation of quality report based on defined quality targets and KPI
• Duty to escalate if measures to achieve the Q-targets are not sufficient in her/his view.
• Release of SW-Release of in-house development and third-party components from Q-perspective.
• Request systematical problem solving in case of deviations in the project
• Responsible to check the existence of required review/approval records and compliance information for the 3rd party software license usage.
• Ensurance of adequate use (right effect) of SW/IT quality methods and processes in product development and regarding incoming products.
• Verification, if software quality assurance activities are carried out as planned and whether the quality status corresponds to the prerequisites for the product release.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• B.S of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, MIS or related major
• 4-7 Years of hands-on related experience, especially in Software Quality activities
• Good knowledge with ISO9001:2015, CMMI 2.0, ITIL foundation. Practical experience in this aspect is a treasure
• Office experience and Reporting skill: MS Excel, Word, PPT, VBA, Scripting, Power BI desktop (reporting and DAX - Data Analysis Expressions)
• Good Communication skills in English, able to work with different stakeholders
• Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Software Maintenance Lifecycle (SMLC)
• Quality Engineer, Quality inspection and testing
• Data collection and analysis
• Planning and organizing
• Patience, Working under pressure, Conflict management
• Exposure in software projects
• Problem analysis and problem solving, 7 QC tools
• Statistical Process Control: Hypothesis testing, acceptance sampling, prediction; DoE, six Sigma
• Internal Auditor, Quality Auditor, CSQA etc
• ISO 9001:2015, ITIL, ISO/TS 16949, ASPICE, CMMI Dev Ver2.0 processes, etc.
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
• Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam and Top 30 of the Most Innovative Companies all over the world
• Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
• 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
• 100% monthly salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
• Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
• 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
• Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
• Flexible working time
• Lunch and parking allowance
• Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
• Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
• Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
• Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events