What We Can Offer
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
• Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
• Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
• Premium workspaces
• Engaging activities and recognition programs
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
• Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
• Flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What’s your mission?
You’ll help us deliver excellent service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
• Perform all channel Monitoring to evaluate employee’s behavior and customer service performance and compliance with the company policies and business laws and regulations
• Provide structured and valuable feedback and recommendations to address skills, knowledge gaps, and behavioral opportunities.
• Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for review with Internal Stakeholders and/or clients.
• Collaborate with call quality team members and QA Manager to identify and streamline QA processes and implement process standards that enhance both service delivery and customer experience.
• Develop and enhance evaluation programs that targets the objectives of the account with Operations, Training, and Clients while ensuring that these programs will determine the root source of issues in order to provide strategical and actionable solutions as a means of improving performance.
• Use Call Center Tools and/or Client Systems to gather data and analyze trends or patterns that are affecting quality performance.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
• Company will sponsor for one-way flight ticket (HCMC-BKK or Kuala Lumpur-BKK), visa, COVID-19 test, COVID Insurance, Accomodation in quarantine hotel (14 days at this time).
• Candidate must possess at least a Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
• Preferable with 2 years of working experience in the related field is ideal for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Experienced in performing quality audit, root cause analysis, calibration, process improvement initiative.
• Possesses knowledge of quality terms, tools, and methodologies.
• Demonstrated ability to train and develop new and existing support agents.
• Excellent organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills while working in an environment with frequent interruptions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market.