What We Can Offer
*** YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the sample development between HQ and factory
- Control and validate the quality of your samples
- Build and Manage the Development Planning
- Negotiate the price of your products
- Analyse the cost break down of the products
- Make quotation on new products to expend your business
- Optimize the first production to ensure the quality and the technicity of the mass production
- Follow up and support the factory to improve production efficiency
- Continuous improvement: Improve and optimize the production processes
4. Quality Management:
- Control the Quality of the Products in line and before shipment
- Improve the Quality system of your suppliers
- Coach and train the Quality Team of your suppliers
- Ensure that Decathlon Compliance standards and the local regulation are respected, in terms of: quality, safety, environment, toxicology and social compliance
** A typical day in the life of a Quality Production Leader at Decathlon:
- I wake up in the morning; it’s a beautiful day to go to work!
- I go to my bright and open office and say hello to my colleagues with a handshake or even with a “bisous” kiss on the cheek, French style!
- I decide to join my teammates and we depart together to go to our supplier in our company car/taxi. Our adventurous day begins.
- We arrive to the factory, let’s get to work!
- I go in the production line and work closely with my supplier to make sure that the production is up to our standards of quality, human safety and environmental compliance.
- I manage and update the control plan with my supplier. The happiness and satisfaction of our final customer is priority!
- I lead a meeting with my supplier to discuss quality issues, ways to reduce the cost and to continuously improve the efficiency of production.
- I conduct a video conference with my Product Engineer from France to discuss some quality issues. Let us find the best solution to protect our final customers!
- It is almost the end of the day. I join my team members and we return to the office.
- I join a collective sport that Decathlon organizes. Today, it is zumba dance!
It is the end of the day and I feel proud of the things that I achieved today. I go home happy and ready for the next day!
*** YOUR BENEFITS:
- Career planning through your Personal Plan and Learning & Development Plan
- Participate in several training courses to develop your competence with great opportunity for career development.
- Monthly performance bonus and 13th salary
- Salary: Negotiable
- Annual Salary review in March
- 18 days for annual leave
- Social Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law and Heath Insurance for all family members
- Annual health check
- Health care insurance for you and your family.
- Phone and sport practice allowance
- Attractive staff discount for all purchase in Decathlon stores
- Your passion and love for Sports.
- At least 2 year experience in Textile Garment Quality Management, Development, Quotation
- Your excellent English and Vietnamese communication skills
- Your problem solving and result oriented skills
- Your ability to make a decision and take responsibility in your role - Your Leadership and project management skills
- Your punctual, organized, detailed, fast learning and customer service mindset. You take deadlines seriously!
- Your love to be on-the-field. You will work closely with product at the production site at least 3 days/week.
- Your mobility. You can move/work in many places and many countries.