What We Can Offer
• Support manager in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
• Design and develop quality assurance procedures, processes and standards to ensure alignment to global DKSH quality policy and local regulatory guidelines
• Design quality assurance systems, including the development of quality checklists, supporting tools and techniques
• Conduct quality assurance investigations of non-conforming processes, including identifying underlying causes and developing recommended corrective actions
• Supervise the investigation and closure of the internal and external complaints and returns
• Ensure quality assurance records and information are collated and analyzed on a regular basis and records are maintained in a quality assurance repository
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
• Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for the Technical Support Manager for presentation to the Senior Management Team
• Liaise with internal departments to identify and review the operation flows to enhance overall efficiency and compliance to quality management system
• Demonstrate knowledge in Quality Assurance tools, concepts and methodologies
• Demonstrate knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
• Demonstrate knowledge in GMP/ISO9000 or other quality management systems
• Proven experience in GMP manufacturing
• Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
• Diploma of Pharma is a must.
• Certification in Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma would be an advantage.
• Minimum three to five years’ experience in a similar role.