Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
a. Key Responsibilities
- Writing procedures for QHSE system
- Coordinating with all departments to explain/support/monitor on action plan related to QHSE system.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Considering and updating the application of environmental and health and safety standards, and other government regulations related.
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures.
- Being in charge of document control including customer / supplier properties
- Establishing audit program and conduct the audit, regularly check implementation
- Persuading reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods
- Supporting QA Manager for setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures; ensuring compliance with internal and external standards and legislation; Managing and Developing all QHSE Documents, Practices and Procedures in accordance with company mission and appropriate International Standards.
- Conducting training awareness about QHSE within the business and Management Team.
- Making plan and control the activities and performance of the QHSE mentoring where required.
- Implementing internal and external audits as per QHSE Procedures, liaising with Employees and Customers alike to ensure clear objectives and communication channels are the basis for company success. Suggesting corrective actions for all findings found during the QHSE and customer audits.
- Working closely with all machinists and helper team members and employees to achieve company’s mission, strategy, and objectives.
- Providing monthly and weekly QHSE statistics.
- Monitoring safety, PPE, 5S in workshop and factory daily
- Training and monitoring safety, PPE, 5S to third parties
- Maintain personal and professional development appropriate and consistent to the needs of the business.
- Ensuring the strictest and highest confidentiality is adhered all times.
- Ensuring all compliance and ethical practices are full adhered to.
- Have accountability on announcing occupational accidents, incident at the Company.
- Have accountability on the compliance to all standards and related legal requirements of the company
- Making sure the development of relevant documentation done on time and as expected.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
a. Background /qualification:
- University/ College degree of Technical/ Industrial Management
- Minimum 3-year experience controlling production process.
- Knowledge about ISO 9001, document control
- Can read and understand standard API accreditation
- Familiar to high precision products
c. Special skill:
- Good English in communication, writing, reading
III. What we can offer
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Bonus: 13th month salary bonus, quarterly bonus, seniority bonus, KPI bonus
- Allowance on occasion of birthday, public holidays
- Year-end party, company outing trip
- Annual health check-up
- Premium Healthcare insurance, Accident insurance 24/24
- Contribution on social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance as regulation
- Transportation supported by company bus from Go Vap/Dong Nai to Binh Duong
- Working time: 8:30-17:30 (Monday to Thursday), 08:30-15:00 (Friday)
IV. Term of contract
- Probation for 2 months
- Long-term contract
- Working in office at Binh Duong
- Other details will be discussed in the interview
- Only selective candidates will be contacted via phone/email
- Language: English only