What We Can Offer
• Control of work performance of crop care employees and team leaders crop care.
• Investigate good emasculation and pollination techniques and set standard for its quality.
• Investigate in pollen drying and storage activity in coordination with the lab.
• Ensuring that all approved protocols are being followed.
• Communication of the current pollination status and expected yield.
• Scouting for pests and disease and generate weekly report.
• Provide training to greenhouse leader and workers.
• The quality assurance employee has a good knowledge of pests and diseases. Has eye for detail.
• Coordinates with the Production manager, the lab technician, the head growers and the crop labor manager.
• Reports to the Production manager.
- Knowledge Bachelor or University in Agriculture, biology or the equivalent
- Experiences Practical experience in vegetable (seed) production farm
- Experience in insects, factors affecting the quality of plants.
- Competencies required for the job Good knowledge of pests and diseases. Has eye for detail.
- Good understanding of the work behavior and the nature of the work
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to use computer and Microsoft offices
- Other requirements Healthy, sufficient to work as per the medical test result
- Enthusiastic & eager to learn