Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Define software quality assurance plans for product development and process planning, taking existing processes and methods into account.
- Ensure that process, methods and tools in software development are used in the existing scope. Define and monitoring the quality target along with project.
- Carry out process reviews and work product reviews to ensure with company standard processes, templates.
- Prepare quality status reports for the software development to be supported and inform the respective management levels about the development status;
- Escalating relevant software quality problems that cannot be solved by the development project team according to escalation process.
- Prepare and involve in process assessment and process audits
- Carry out risk assessment in the quotation phase on the basis of customers' quality requirements.
- Prepare project-specific process optimization in software development project to meet new customer requirements; feedback of the new requirements.
- Other job assigned by line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree or above, with major in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related majors. > 3 years of experience preferred.
- Experience with SPICE/CMMI, V-Model, SW quality process , project management and risk management.
- Experience with System / Software Process knowledge.
- Experience with Tasks, Activities, Methods, Tools Software Quality.
- Fluent in English.
- Good in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in automotive technique is an advantage: functional system, functional safety ISO 26262.
- Experience in automotive SW tools is an advantage: DOORS, Rhapsody, PTC.
- International working environment;
- A talented and experienced software development team that is performing in a global project team;
- The involvement of the entire project development of HELLA products.
- Attractive benefits with healthcare insurances, HELLA activities for employees,...
- International trainings in HELLA facilities (if needed);
*Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
*Please send us your application through our careers portal or email us at our address 10th Floor, Golden Tower, 6 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC.
For people with vision: hella.com/career