Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understand fabric inspection print process, quality assurance process and basic technical knowledge.
- Coordinate with plants & the management to get information related to quality standards of products.
- Handle & follow up with 3rd party / customer auditors.
- Coordinate with product safety officers to follow up and develop safety standards.
- Attend risk analyzes meeting and guide the factory to start the pilot process.
- Conduct and attend pre-production meeting to get production's status update.
- Control process adherence in Fabric/ Cutting/ Production/ Packing to minimize the inline rework defect percentage, and the raw material wastage.
- Ensure quality samples are submitted to Buyers on time to get approval at the first time.
- Review and follow up the order fulfillment/ first output / initial / pre-final inspection/ weekly & monthly production plan, and communicate with relevant teams to meet the Fashion Garments' requirements.
- Adhere to technical quality and product safety to educate the vendors as per the Fashion Garments' requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in Garment Technology, Industrial Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledge of Garment manufacturing process, Quality management system (QMS), and Customer quality assurance standards
- Good at English, MS Office skills.
- Analytical skill, Time management skills, Problem-solving skills, Management skills.