Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for ensuring that component and product manufacturing processes are consistently producing components and furniture that meets or exceeds Aspenhome’s specifications.
1. Cụm công nghiệp Uyên Hưng, Phường Uyên Hưng, Thị xã Tân Uyên, Bình Dương, Việt Nam or
2. khu phố 3, Phường Tân Định, Thị xã Bến Cát, Tỉnh Bình Dương
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitor and inspect supplier manufacturing process and performance to ensure production and techniques consistently meet or exceed product specifications.
2. Ensure that all Quality Inspection reports are published in a timely manner and that information compiled is complete and accurate. Ensure that all Quality Inspection documentation is maintained properly.
3. Report supplier production output and scheduling via email.
4. Identify opportunities to improve quality and report to supplier and Aspenhome management. Work on any quality improvement actions and coach quality inspectors when required.
5. Maintain all quality control tools, color standards, documentation for Aspenhome use.
6. Conduct inspections of the supplier's manufacturing process to identify and implement quality improvements.
7. Ensure that all Aspenhome quality, product, and reporting procedures are in daily use by the supplier.
8. Support Engineering to review samples when request.
9. Check spare parts to ensure spare parts quality is good, quantity is enough, and packing/labeling meets the requirement.
10. Inspect empty containers and cargo loading follows layout.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. College Degree or Technical Degree
2. Experience with Furniture manufacturing is preferred
3. Over 2-years of working experience in a Quality related field.
4. Good understanding and working experience in Quality inspection.
1. Proficient reading and writing – either English and/or Mandarin is desired.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
3. Good communication skills.
4. Strong problem-solving skills.
5. Must be able to see colors accurately. Pass color blindness testing.
6. Wood finishing skills.