Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Do you have an interest in or a passion for learning how to manage and solve product’s quality problems? Do you have a dream to work in tire product’s quality control and management once you graduate from college or university? Join our Quality Assurance Department’s team as a Quality assurance intern and put your creative skills to work as you work in multiple areas of the quality management process. You will exercise your multitasking abilities as you assist in developing ideas, filming pieces and editing takes by performing Quality documents and records relevant tasks required. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with many staffs in our company to strengthen your chances of finding employment in other companies upon graduation while also having an amazing experience on quality control.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible short-term intern to join our growing organization for 6 months only. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures in Quality Assurance Department. You will focus on learning how Quality assurance Department runs, and can be expected to gain valuable insight of quality management that can further your interest in your career field.
You will have the opportunity to meet our staffs and managers in various Departments. The quality assurance intern will be responsible for quality related documents controlling, running appointments, and cultivating working relationships in a high energy work environment with creative professionals. The intern in this position needs to be able to work with many different kinds of people and be able to adapt to a lot of different situations.
2. INTERN WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO
• Network - meet a variety of people in Quality assurance profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future;
• Certain Quality assurance staffs can help guide you through your internship and expose you to opportunities to which you can aspire;
• Real world knowledge and experiences of working with all internal Departments and managing quality relevant documents, procedures and records;
• Hands on quality planning;
• Participation in regular staff meetings.
3. INTERN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and issue Quality standards, procedure, quality manuals and other documents to relevant Departments.
• Sort and manage files
• Take notes and memos during meetings
• Type documents, drafts, and reports
• Manage ISO and input information, data, and records
• Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
• Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
• Attend company functions and networking events
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• College or University’s fresh OR under 1 year graduation; NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel;
• Basic English written and verbal communication skills
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
5. INTERNSHIP SCHEDULE and COMPENSATION
• 8:00~17:00, 42 hours per week (3 Saturdays and 4 Sundays off per month)
• 4.200.000 VND/month gross (Including Personal income tax)
• Free Company bus pickup at your near home
• Free Motorbike parking
• Free lunch