What We Can Offer
– Execute the quality control by allocating functions of in-line, end line, final inspection and AQL inspection according to different customers’ quality requirements
– Understand and assure the apparel quality requirements on products originated from materials, garment construction and aesthetic
– Maintain the quality standards of finished garments as well as sub-processes in bulk production by supporting documents and referencing from Approval Samples, Bill of Materials, Operational Breakdown and Measurement Charts
– Analysis the defects and coordinate with production departments for reaching a plan for corrections and improvements
– Communicate and collaborate with customers’ quality inspectors to ensure the finished garments are conformed to the standards
– Control the quality cost and establish a sound inspection team whilst optimizing the quality level which is acceptable by the customers and the organization
– Identify and deliver relevant quality related training to QA & QC team members and provide guidance and procedure to the teams to ensure tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated respectively
– Supervise lab operation as well as improve and upgrade testing methods and equipment
– Participate in internal and external pre-production meeting.
– Training SOP For QA/ QC.
– Undertake ad-hoc duties assigned by Management
– University graduate in Textile/ Quality Management or related disciplines
– 10+ years’ experience in quality management in garment industry, including 3 years as a Quality Manager, with hands-on experience of US & European market
– Strong leadership, excellent communication and organizational skills, self-motivated
– Ability to work in a matrix environment
– Good command in both written and oral English, native Vietnamese
– Dong An 2 Industrial Park, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
– Applicant should send application, together with detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number via Vietnamworks.com. All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.