Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Identify gaps and risk of QMS and recommend improvement actions to management.
• Responsible to handle customer quality key account and requirements (customer representative).
• Monitor customer score card performance and establish improvement plan to achieve customer targets.
• Update KPI performance monthly and drive for continuous improvement actions to meet all KPIs.
• Review and Manage all Customer specific requirement and integrate into QMS.
• Manage a team of Quality engineers / Staff from Quality engineering, QC functions- IQC, PQC, OQC, Measurement and Calibration functions.
• Monitor all internal quality performance issues as well as supplier / subcon quality related issues and report to management periodically.
• Attend and conduct monthly quality meeting internally as well as externally for any customer compliant.
• Manage all Quality related matters – New Project as well as existing product for any engineering changes.
• Manage and maintain internal QMS to meet ISO/IATF standards and customer’s requirements.
• Manage internal audits – system, process, product, LPA as required by QMS or customer. Follow up with all CAR to ensure 100% closure.
• Involve in all QA related activities such as management review, SPC, MSA, CP, PFMEA, PPAP, APQP, Calibration, DCC, and internal / external audits by customers or third parties.
• Conduct training to all process owner on Customer Requirements, QMS and other QC tools.
• Perform management and administration responsibility of Quality team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Experience in years: Total 10 years QA with minimum 7 years of QA Engineering and 3 years QA management experience
3. Related Industry Experience: Knowledge of Metal Stamping and secondary processes – molding, plating, coating, welding, polishing and/or heat treatment.
4. Training: Training
- ISO/IATF certified auditor
- 6-sigma Black or Green belt qualified
- VDA / CQI certified auditor
5. Language: Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese, Mandarin and Japanese is added advantage.
• Strong presentation and communication skills at all levels in multi culture environment.
• Good management skill of QA operation with reference to ISO14001 / ISO9001 / IATF 16949 system requirements.
• Certified Internal Auditor to ISO9001/ISO14001/IATF16949 standards is a must.
• Certified auditor for CQI, VDS standards will be added advantage.
• Good problem-solving skills, logical and analytical mindset, i.e. good skill in 7QC tools, 8D methodology, 5-why analysis, SPC, LEAN and 6-Sigma etc...
• 6-Sigma Green or Black belt qualification is added advantage.
• Familiar with Automotive Quality Management System and experience in participation in APQP system in new product development and Process Validation.
• Competent in using computer and report writings, Microsoft Office and Web-based system.
• Responsible and Flexibility in term of working hours and able to work under pressure.