What We Can Offer
1. Manage & Coordinate with the Team of QC’s, including the implementation of New Quality related systems and procedures.
2. Review, Improve & Analyze the existing team members performance report.
3. Implement quality training programs for key quality & manufacturing personnel and partners
4. Investigate and record customer complaints regarding product performance, specifications and reliability.
5. Establish SOPs for Quality and preparatory processes to get right first time quality for each process.
Develop MIS for quality measurement and recording quality.
6. Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
7. Conduct & participate monthly Quality summary meeting & grievance meeting.
Product & Process Quality Assurance
1. Review Daily/Weekly/Monthly report
2. Vendor factory audit/Mill follow up
3. Prepare summaries of quality issues for the monthly team meeting with respective/MD
4. Cost of Quality Analysis
5. Rejection % Analysis
Testing (Once the lab starts at the factory
1. Will be responsible for to maintain internal report compilation & meet customer requirements uplift the lab to industrial standard
- Well-conversant in English both writing and speaking.
- Minimum 10-year experience in quality field and minimum 5-year experience as supervisory role.
- Should be aware of quality standard AQL of known brand of USA/Europe.
- Good knowledge of fabric both knit and woven.
- Fair knowledge of washing and other wet processing.
- Be able to make/ prepare reports, analyze and take required actions.