What We Can Offer
Responsible for managing the creation and enforcement of all aspects of the Quality Management System and ensuring all Masterise projects are handed over and operating in accordance with the defined quality management standards, complying with the requirements of the Management Agreement and our commitment to quality service delivery.
* Assisting in creation of Quality management standards and objectives ensuring they are embedded across each segment of property management.
* Develop and review internal policies, ensuring all procedures are consistent and in line with best international practice
* Drive a quality and compliance culture within the company and drive continuous improvement on service quality
* Ensure training is monitored to ensure staff attend and maintain critical training.
* Ensure adherence to the Quality assurance program to deliver consistent quality and create standards of operational excellence across the company.
* Recruit and train staff to carry out operational quality control for all projects and implement quality audit initiatives.
* Periodically audit project’s operation and issue independent quality evaluation report for Management review.
* Audit service performance of the contractors (cleaning, security, landscape…) to ensure compliance with standards of service quality defined in contracts
* Audit financial activities of the project to ensure compliance with Accounting policies and that each project is operating within the approved budget.
* Audit all documents and SOP/ check lists related to maintain and operate a project including M & E systems
* Participates and/or lead initiatives associated with delivering excellent customer service and quality services
* Coordinate and support other departments in the company within the area of expertise
* Over 5 year experience in quality assurance field
* Have experiences in real estate, understand standards of luxury properties
* Hard-working, dedicated and proactive
* Superb computer competence, including database management
* Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
* Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
* Coordinate with other departments to make continuous improvement for service quality