What We Can Offer
• Ensures that product meets international, legislative and legal standards. Keeps abreast of new and changing legislation. Implements and updates test protocols as needed in a timely and comprehensive manner.
• Completes detailed reports and ensures the collection and completion of data for reports is timely, accurate, streamlined, quantifiable and detailed.
• Analyzes reports to identify areas for improvement in the quality system including cost effectiveness analysis.
• Develops, recommends and monitors corrective and preventative actions for Factories.
• Work closely with QA Manager, Buying, Sourcing, Logistics and Product & Trade Compliance teams to onboard/educate all Vendors/Factories with regard to TJX standards. Provides technical support to VBO staff.
• Maintains strong relationships with Third Party providers.
• Travels to Factories as needed and required.
• Liaise between the Third Party suppliers and the Sourcing Team to achieve the TJX quality standards with commercial sense.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Detailed knowledge of manufacturing
• Understanding of manufacturing and production process in Vietnam and SE Asia
• Extensive QA experience and expertise; demonstrates expertise in functional area
• Strong language skills (English, Vietnamese)
• Effective written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and direct)
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to establish necessary partnerships, regardless of level, to achieve business goals
• Technical knowledge of product , construction, manufacturing
• Knowledge and awareness of compliance requirements
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Detail oriented
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects and manage to a Time & Action Calendar
• Ability to travel frequently a must
• Should be self-directed, able to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment
• Strong influencing skills