Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Familiarize with customer’s COC and audit standard, help to set up applicable requirements/standard include but not limited to the audit report format, audit process scoring, CAP following up...
• Perform off-site desktop review of the after-audit corrective action plan per customer’ requirements. Provide off-site desktop coaching to factory/supplier. Give recommendations of corrective action plan to customer and if recommendations are approved, to execute/monitor improvement plans with factory/Supplier(s);
• Follow up on site audit through Agent Compliance team or third party (factory/supplier shall be responsible for the fee is such 3rd party is used). Carry out special factory visit per customer’s direction or sourcing team’s request to resolve factory incidents, including among other actions, such as facilitating resolution of non-conforming financial remediation
• Conduct Pre-audit to vetting factory. The works include set up the pre-audit checklist, frequency, CAP follow up… Counsel under-performing vendors for overall quality improvement and provide necessary training
• Participate daily pre-production meetings and contribute on QA/QC part. Routinely meeting with sourcing team & customers on quality issue.
• Coordinate with factory/supplier/third party for onsite audit
• Make clear for responsible agency customer’s requirement on quality compliance area include factory audit, inspection, testing …etc.
• Make sure local third party or local TR QC/QA team follow Agency customer requirement on quality compliance area through training or internal communication.
• Escort agency customer’s QA visit. Built excellent and stable relationship with Customer’s quality compliance dept. Daily work with local sourcing/Local Quality team to solve quality relative issues.
• Lower the quality risk for Agency suppliers. Build customer trust on quality compliance area for certain agency client
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Good English ability
• At least 5 years successful working experience on quality area such as testing, inspection, audit, factory quality improvement.
• Expert on factory audit like SCR, CTPAT, Quality management audit.
• Quality CAP ability
• Willing to travel
• Ability to work independently