Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Review product safety and regulatory issues after finalization through check with China Quality Compliance team or third party.
• Pre visit factory together with sourcing if required and fill the previsit report if required.
• Communication with 3rd party labs about testing inquiries/issues, negotiate testing cost when necessary, and facilitate testing lead time reduction, work with sourcing team and suppliers on testing issues.
• Work out Corrective Action Plan together with factory/sourcing . Communication with Agency customer’ s quality dept. to review and approve the CAP. Follow up the CAP after customer approved the CAP.
• Working with factory for the ECR and get it review and approved.
• Handling pending or fail PSI/audit issue and get it fixed and no impact the shipment on time.
• Counsel under-performing vendors for overall quality improvement and provide necessary training.
• Participate daily pre-production meetings and contribute on QA/QC part.
• Act as the communication window between TR-QA/QC and Agency Customer-QA/QC
• Routinely meeting with sourcing team & customers on quality issue.
• Make sure local third party or local TR QC/QA team follow Agency customer requirement on quality compliance area through training or internal communication. Escort agency customer’s QA visit.
• Built excellent, stable relationship with Customer’s quality compliance dept and customer trust on quality compliance area for certain agency client
• Daily work with local sourcing/Local Quality team to solve quality relative issues.
• Lower the quality risk for Agency suppliers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree or higher
• Good English ability
• At least 5 years successful working experience on quality area such as testing, inspection, audit, factory quality improvement.
• Quality CAP ability
• Willing to Traveling
• Have knowledge on building hardware is preferred
• Ability to work independently
Preferred language for received applications: English