What We Can Offer
• Based on YB’s shipment plan to inspect product quality at factories, ensure quality meets or exceeds YB’s Quality Handbook.
• Perform process audit at factories to make sure that auditing programming happens and follow up the action plan at Vendors to make sure that all problem finds down must address action plan can validate and effectiveness as YB’s quality metrics.
• Based on monthly plan and breakdown weekly plan and follow up.
• Manage QC team 2 ~ 5 headcounts.
• Maintain detailed record of inspection, auditing, track, and trace action taken.
• Coordinate with Vendor to do Root cause Analysis and drive quality continuous improvement.
• Support to monitor loading container plan at Vendor to make sure fullest loading as possible.
• Honestly, hardworking, good communication
• 2 or more years in field related to Quality Control in outdoor furniture
• Familiar with powder coating, welding. Experience in weaving products and exposing aluminum products.
• Ability to develop process documents
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Systems and Process thinking
• Can read and understand English is the advantage