Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. To perform part qualification and 1st piece production buy off activities;
2. To prepare quality inspection report and perform mass production outgoing inspection;
3. In charge Supplier development and improvement in Quality aspect, quality complaint from customer and claim investigation;
4. To perform Quality Audit periodically to evaluate the effectiveness of quality system and to introduce new quality strategies if needed and resolve non-conformance issue, root cause investigation, implement of relevant corrective action and preventive action at all suppliers;
5. To assist in supplier sourcing and procurement activities;
6. Any other assignments given by the Department head as part of the essential functions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Fluent in English language (both writing & spoken).
2. Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical/Automation Engineering or its equivalent.
3. Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality activity involving sheet metal part and plastic product. Knowledge in wire mesh is an added advantage.
4. Familiar in manufacturing of sheet metal part and plastic production (Injection & Extrusion).
5. A strong team player, excellent quality knowledge & effective communication skill in dealing within the supply chain is necessary.
6. Able to work under pressure with least supervision, self-motivated, customer & result oriented minded
7. Experience in Procurement and Sourcing will have added advantages.
14 days annual leave
13th salary and performance bonus.
Compulsory insurance and private healthcare scheme.
Team building activities.