Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reports to: Regional Country Manage
Job Type: Full-time 12-month Contract (Renewable)
Job Category: Merchandising/Supply Chain/Quality Inspector
Working Location: No fix locations: Depends on factory location
*Make sure you can work at Hanoi (without housing allowance)
This is a 12-month renewable contract role which will renew on an annual basis.
The primary working country in Vietnam Hanoi, there will be no fix working location, you have to go to different locations of Vietnam factories which have the working relationship with them.
Ensure Eddie Bauer Brands products ship and arrive on time, and to brands quality standards and information flows throughout supply chain to necessary stakeholders.
• Understand manufacturing process and how to maximize efficiency
• Complete end to end knowledge of all production at assigned vendors and report on such to all Eddie Bauer stakeholders
• Work with vendor to be “ahead” of any issues and any necessary Corrective Action Plan
• Verify and ensure timely updates of production status report from assigned vendors (PSR)
• Manage forecasts to ensure timely delivery of products and ability to identify gaps
• Enforce and support previously negotiated lead times and ship on time
• “Troubleshoot” and “fix” all issues that arise within a normal manufacturing process and cycle
• Validate demand plan and make sure it is constrained correctly
• Review monthly reports, forecasts, and capacity plan with Sourcing allocation team
• Troubleshoot all shortages prior to shipment
• Ensure materials arrive on timely basis and implement backup plan when they do not
• Manage material flow from those nominated to those that are factory sourced
• Ensure goods align with brands quality expectations
• Manage Factory Certified Auditor (FCA) training and certification process
• Establish and drive Quality assessment procedure and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) protocol by factory
• Ensure bulk production garment tests completed on time and approved prior to shipment
• Understand Eddie Bauer brands process and systems that support effort
• Map out strategic plan for all production and quality initiatives by vendor
• Manage and ensure FEP / FCA follow Eddie Bauer process and procedure, review the team performance twice a year
• Train, manage and oversee the “on-boarding” of all new vendor partners
• Act as eyes and ears for Eddie Bauer with all factory and regional issues, providing solutions to problems in a timely manner
• Manage, establish and drive factory scorecard process
• Weekly call with Eddie Bauer Production team/QA team
• Periodic new factory assessments and frequent visit of factories
• Frequent travel between factories in assigned territory
• Thorough understanding of Eddie Bauer brands’ calendar and related deliverables
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree or above Major in Textiles Merchandising/Fashion Apparels or related studies
• Minimum 8 years relevant production merchandising experience in garment manufacturing industry
• With related fabric and garment Quality Control knowledge
• Good command of spoken & written English
• Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Good at computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Pivot Table, Vlookup etc.
• A team player and capable to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
For more information about Eddie Bauer brand and their business, please visit their LinkedIn page at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eddie-bauer/
Interested parties please send your full CV with current & expected salary (USD) to us, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.