Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You will join our Agile Engineering team and manage the automation testing for the team while coaching them to have a quality mindset. You will be part of our committed Quality community, passionate about delivering a high-quality experience for our customers.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate expertise in test automation and have a solid understanding of the testing methodology.
What will you be responsible for?
1. Implement shift-left testing, automation first to test early and often
2. Code automated tests during build and regression test phases and integrate into the CI/CD pipeline
3. Create test plans, execute test cases, and prepare test summary reports for features built-in your team
4. Review solution documentation, and assist with the analysis, testing, and resolution of issues
5. Support defining the user story acceptance criteria and ensuring stories meet the high level of quality
6. Influence your team to think of Quality first, conduct training to empower developers to a level of sufficient testing skills
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
WEB/MOBILE + API:
• At least 3 years of automation testing experience in WEB UI or API testing or Mobile testing.
• Expert in one or more automation testing frameworks (Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Protractor, Cypress, Robot etc.)
• Working within agile development teams with a BDD approach and supporting the developers to quality assure developments early.
• Good experience in API testing ( Postman, RestAssured ) and contract-based testing (e.g. PACT)
• Solid knowledge of testing methodologies covering test levels, static test, dynamic test
• Strong English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment
• Good ability in troubleshooting and consulting the development team to fix the issues
Nice to have
• Exposure to AWS or any other cloud services (Azure, GCP)
• DevOps: Able to operate in a Cloud, CI/CD environment
Why You'll Love Working Here
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
1. Very competitive remuneration package
2. Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
3. A solid team behind you - great people who love what they do
4. The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
5. Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
6. A brand new & state of the art Agile office
7. Latest technologies, flexible working hours
8. A promising training and career path
9. Fun team activities & outing
10. English learning with native English teachers