Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The job holder is responsible for supplier quality, process quality and QC lab, assuring the quality of Raw materials and In-Process, maintaining quality control processes, testing of products, and recording and analyzing results gathered during product development and production of QC laboratory.
Raw material quality:
• Ensuring raw materials meet the tesa and customer requirements
• Key contact person for raw materials concerns
• Handling NCRs and 8D reports from the supplier.
• Reporting internally on supplier quality performance
• Conducting supplier assessment and surveillance audits.
Process Quality and QC Lab
• Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed
• Ensures that if deviations from the specification are detected, the goods are blocked until a decision has been made on their further use.
• Responsible for the timely management of quality control and aligns the processes with regulatory requirements and customer needs.
• Set up and responsible for the quality inspection plan following specifications and supporting documentation are available.
• Responsible for the selection and scope of test methods for special analyses within the scope of processes and complaints.
• Continual improvement activities and cooperation with related department in quality tools.
• Analyse and dispose non-conforming products and raw materials. Issuing and handling NCRs.
• Perform routinely functions in the SAP System for regular maintenance of the QM module.
• Management of Lab equipment and operation.
• Performs regular evaluation of laboratory test methods and optimization
Other tasks/ projects assigned by Manager/ Supervisor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality control, or a similar role
• Knowledge of IATF16949 and ISO9001
• Familiar with 8D disciplines, 5Why, statistical analysis and Coretools (APQP, SPC, MSA, FMEA & PPAP)
• Additional certification in Quality Control, Internal Auditor are plus
• Metrology, Inspection Methods and Equipment
• Knowledge of measurement techniques
• Fluent both written and oral in English.
Personal characteristics & behaviour
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional work attitude and willingness to learn
• Problem-solving skills, strong mindset and good analytical skills
• Great attention to details and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to work with tight timelines and challenges
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Team spirit/ Team player