Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Take lead to improve suppliers ‘quality performance and develop key suppliers and introduce new suppliers according to supplier management strategy.
- Supplier quality management system audit and process audit per specified modules. Tracking all issues by MIL and co-work with supplier to conduct the FA/CA until all issues closure.
- New supplier audit, evaluation and training & qualification. NPI development, validation and qualification through xVT build and sustaining project quality management.
- IQC/IPQC/OQC management and new material qualification, quality issue solving. Process capability analysis, validation, improvement and qualification. Inspection, measurement, tester validation and qualification through MSA.
- New production line, tooling validation and qualification during ramp up. Production quality issue solving and yield improvement.
- Out of box audit. Co-work with PD to define the reliability test plan and ORT plan. Reliability test and ORT management and tracking.
- Send daily/weekly report or NPI build report to core team to update and track all critical issues / items. Job RequirementBachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Electronic module experience in battery, speaker, camera, etc. would be an advantage. Professional in process audit and yield improvement.
- Strong technical skill in requested product and process related work experience and knowledge Professional knowledge in quality tools and its practice such as: APQP/PPAP, D/PFMEA, MSA, Cp/Cpk, SPC, 8D, DOE, Fishbone, Pareto, Histogram etc.
- Excellent communication, coordination skill. Good English written and oral skill. Willing to travel as project support request.