Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead continuous improvement at the factory through proper quality initiatives, prevention and risk management. Must be able to directly influence factory QMS through a close working relationship with key vendor and factory quality personnel. Be accountable for delivering consistently high-quality product as measured through all QM KPIs/Metrics. Act as a coach and mentor for VF QA team as well as all factory QA.
*Key Area of Responsibility:
• Objectively evaluate the quality KPIs of the factories, monitor and support the VCP. Identifies and implement best practice improvements within process, equipment and manufacturing requirements.
• Provide guideline for the factories on process improvement such as 5S, Mold Prevention, PPA etc. to identify problem before or at earlier stage.
• Offer training, support and supervision to factory quality team on quality improvement with best practice sharing and SOP.
• Support and monitor the factory internal lab testing SOP against Brand standards and Industrial/Country requirements
• Problem solving & Technical support: in case of any problem found (in the factory or feedback from the market), or receipt of any technical enquiry, prompt response with professional assistance offered to get it solved.
• Provide positive feedback, suggestion and sharing within the quality team, to drive the team continuous improvement.
• Perform validation audits to drive improvement on factory QMS.
• Connectivity with development/commercialization team to ensure all critical points of attention are captured. Involvement/participation in tear down meetings and pre-production trials.
Strategic Role Relationship Building
• Openly seeks out individuals at the factory level and internally to share relevant information that benefits the customer, business and VF associates.
• Debates and provides authentic dialogue with stakeholders to achieve the shared goal.
• Actively listens to others and exchanges ideas
• Applies facts and adapts own communication style and language based on the audience and situation.
• Provide active coaching to team members to encourage and foster new knowledge while ensuring VFs values are upheld.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Minimum Supervisory Experience: 2-3 years
Minimum Academic Requirement: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Major Subjects: Engineering / Quality Management / Logistics / Mathematics
Required Professional Qualification:
Certified Quality Engineer / Six Sigma Green Belt (or equivalent qualification) recommended
+ Writing Skills:
- Excellent English
+ Oral Skills:
- Excellent English
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Building
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Results Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Familiar with 5S / ISO 9001 / 8D problem solving
- Knowledge in SPC, CPK and Six Sigma disciplines, FMEA would be advantageous
- Sewing, Construction and Factory Operations Knowledge