Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and
• Evaluate and support inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
• Support all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all
• Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document
storage and access.
• Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
• Provide trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
• Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable.
• Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
• Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO, EN4600 and
• Monitor departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering
staff as applicable.
• Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
• Support and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the SPC data and corrective action tracking package and
create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the
• Serve as liaison between Jabil Circuit and suppliers or customers on quality related issues.
• Improve technical support for the quality organization.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proficient in English
• Good at communication, problem solving