Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Review, analyze and report on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and/or electro-mechanical systems.
- Investigate problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. Recommend corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
- Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and ELS tools and analyses. Lead and/or participate in quality process improvement projects.
- Ensure that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards.
- Review, analyze and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Interface with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
- Handle customer complaints related to labels and take corrective action
- Analyze and improve quality procedure
- Follow up all the customer requirements as Trim Cards/Samples
- Make sure all testings are done as per customer requirement.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Certified Quality Analyst or Auditor preferred
- 2-6 years related experience needed.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on database administration and systems testing and auditing processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent auditing and statistical skills
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software.
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Excellent technical aptitude.
- Strong team-building and mentoring skills.