Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
a. Quality Management:
- Well understand about the products, the production process.
- Build the management and working procedures to control and ensure the quality of the products.
- Do the necessary tests, assessments to the production process; keep the record of these items.
- Train and explain to the employee about the quality requirements; support and motivate the employee to perform the best quality practices.
b. Environment Management:
- Manage the activities of waste classification, storage, collection, and treatment.
- Manage the well performance of the waste treatment, the environments report under legal requirements, customers’ requirements.
- Set up and maintain the ECO-system of the company.
c. Managerial duty:
- Become good model to team, and lead team’s member to meet Arneplant’s culture and values.
- Other ad-hoc tasks be assigned by Factory Manager.
- Report directly to Factory Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ year in quality control, environment control experience; 3+ year in supervisor role or similar role in manufacturing site.
- Good communicate in English, can work well in English.
- Skills of team management, motivation, training the colleagues.
- Proper behavior, supporting mindset, cooperation with other people to meet the best result or target of company, hard-work, smart-work.
- Can do attitude, proactive to find the best solution to any issue.
- Result oriented, Quality oriented.
***Salary & Benefits
- Negotiate salary based on the experiences; with 13-month bonus.
- 6 days per week, 8 hours per day.
- Salary review once a year.
- Annual Leave is 12 days/year (using after probation period); the probation period is 60 days.
- Legal insurance when signing a labor contract.
- Other benefits and employee entertainment activities under company’s policies.
With this role, your interview process will be executed as follow steps:
- Round 1: Interview with HR, Factory Manager
- Round 2: Interview with Engineer Manager
Please note that we can separate or combine 2 rounds of interview based on our need and interviewed role.
For further information, please contact us via Vietnamworks