What We Can Offer
o Manage the change requests associated with product inspection requirements and product specifications within a digital quality management system.
o Standardize and combine criteria to streamline product inspection process
o Work with field inspectors in Asia as well as communicate with overseas (US, Europe, Japan, Australia, New Zealand) divisional quality specialists on product inspection requirements and product specifications.
- English writing/reading/speaking is must.
*Relevant Work Experience:
- Over 2 years of working experience
- Factory working experience, understand product manufacturing and understand what quality inspection is and how it is realized.
- Basic excel skill set like sorting, filter.
- Has sense of project management, understand what is milestone, timeline and deadline, has good time management skill.
- Open to talk and share, open to receive feedback.
- Who has leadership experience is preferred. The leadership experience can be either people leadership or project leadership like how we manage our vendors.
- Knowing Chinese language is preferred.
- Good learning ability, can work under pressure.
*Other technical skills:
- Experience with FDA regulations
- Working knowledge of ANSI sampling plans and AQL's
- Lean/Six sigma experience