What We Can Offer
The Quality Management Coordinator is responsible for monitoring process of IT services, to ensure they are operated in SLA (service level agreement), follow RMIT framework; support and train colleagues as well as users to use tools properly and efficiently.
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of and compliance to: Release and Change Management, Configuration and Asset Management, Problem Management and Incident Management.
- Support teams to resolve major incidents and restore business services.
- Monitor Incidents/Request progress to ensure they can be solved in SLA (service level agreement).
- Arbitrate issues between groups where call ownership is in question.
- Participate in the CIRT (Critical Incident Response Team) function to assist with the resolution of incidents as required.
- Provide regular concise and timely updates to key stakeholders as per the documented processes.
- Review all Change and Release Records and progress through the relevant workflows.
- Ensure CMDB (Change Management Database) is updated post Changes and Releases.
- Review PreCAB and CAB (Change Adviser Board) agendas and minutes in conjunction with FSC.
- Attend PreCAB and CAB meetings with all relevant resources.
- A Bachelor degree in Information Technology or relevant degree with at least one years of industry related experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework. ITIL certification and training experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge in; Release and Change Management, Configuration and Asset Management, Problem Management and Incident Management.
- Ability to convene and chair meetings with agenda, minutes and follow up actions.
- Interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross-cultural communication.
- Ability to identify opportunities and areas for improvements, and initiate, lead and implement change to achieve efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Strong in time and workload management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritise effectively, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and achieve required outcomes and effectively deliver results.
- Ability to display appropriate behaviours in line with the position, as per the RMIT Behavioural Capability Framework (Connectedness, Commitment to Excellence – Improve and Simplify; Imagination and Innovation; Impact; Inclusion; Agility).
- Strong communication style, both written and verbal.
- Continual service improvement awareness.
Our people make everything at the University possible. We encourage new approaches to work and learning, stimulating change to drive positive impact. RMIT exists to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work. You will be a part of a productive and collaborative team, who values working relationships and outcomes through open and inclusive planning, continuous information sharing and transparent work practices.
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your experience by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ link.
4 thg 9 2021 11:59 pm