What We Can Offer
- To provide the plant and corporation with the leadership, communication and support necessary for its representation as a professional company to the customer and community.
- To support the corporate and plant Continuous Improvement process and cost reduction
- Appoint a Department representative to be part of the EHS committee.
- To provide internal and external customer with a quick response to all issues.
- To communicate issues to the plant in a timely and accurate manner.
- To communicate with the other corporate functions as necessary to assist with their activities and goals.
- To facilitate and support the problem resolution process that focuses on quick response and resolution of issues through the 8’Ds problem solving process concentrating on addressing the Escape, Corrective and Preventive Actions to prevent recurrence.
- To actively support all manufacturing functions for the production of material that meets and exceeds all customer requirements.
- To establish, support and maintain a system of supplied and purchased product quality that facilitates an uninterrupted production process.
- Works to achieve a Zero Tolerance for defects.
- Develops and maintains product Control Plans.
- Actively Support Lean Manufacturing System / Standardized work.
- ISO/TS 16949
- To establish, write, implement and maintain the systems of quality procedures and
instructions that are necessary to assure the continuous compliance to product quality
requirements and the ISO/TS 16949 Quality System.
- To facilitate the plant internal auditing process for all departments and products.
- To participate in corporate auditing activities of other plants and suppliers as necessary
to support the quality system.
- To support the Advanced Quality Planning process for new product development.
- To facilitate and maintain a system of supplier evaluation and improvement including
- To establish, implement and maintain a first time quality reporting system that identifies
opportunities for improvement within the production system and reports on performance.
- To staff the quality department with qualified personnel.
- To define and train the plant personnel in the necessary quality related activities critical to the production of defect free products.
- To maintain an observant state of mind at all times as to the status of compliance to the quality requirements for each product or area in order to assure continuous production of
defect free products.
- To schedule and meet the product submission requirements of the customer.
- Reviews and approves Purchase Requisitions.
- Level load Support Level Loading System.
- Other duties as assigned by Plant General Management.
- Statistical process control, structured problem solving and design of experiments.
- Good knowledge of ISO/TS 16949
- Departmental management and human relation skills and experience.
- Technical drawing and blueprint reading.