Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Responsible for all quality assurance and inspection for snowboard boots
2. Work closely with IE- (industrialization engineer), PPP (planning, production procurement) units to ensure factories production and delivery as per scheduled
3. Ensure the compliance of products according to specifications (lab testing, product related)
4. Educates suppliers with Amer Sports Brands business needs and objectives, maintains a positive factory relationship via day to day communication and positive participation.
Key Responsibility Areas
1. Ensure Amer Sports Winter Sports Brands quality requirement is fully respected, and objective met in assigned factory
2. Ensure Amer Sports Winter Sports Brands delivery objective is met in assigned factory
3. Ensure products are industrialized (commercialized) and manufactured in mass production in accordance with design, Fit and specification requirements.
4. Focus on Tech packages transfer between factories (including commercial stage, production trial and bulk production)
5. FST tracking from SMS stage, ensure fitting samples quality same as 1st source
6. Provide suggestion for improvement (or problem solving) in technical procedure or equipment selection & set up
a) Secure consistency of production quality & lead time
b) Cost minimize and /or
c) Simplify production process.
7. Organize teardown meetings in different stages and provide reports to Senior regularly
8. Close monitor 1st production of new models in production factories or 1st production of existing models on new lines through material swatch control to final inspection, to ensure SOP and quality requirement /standards fully respected and right 1st time on 1st production
9. Daily audit on incoming material inspection, lab test, manufacturing process and final inspection control to ensure Amer Sports quality requirement /standard fully understood, respected and met, and factories quality system working well
10. Close collaboration with PPP team and factories to ensure accurate and timely communication of order status and production issues
11. Works with factories and manager closely to improve quality and manufacturing efficiencies through weekly / monthly KPI
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- College degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in quality area and/or Footwear industry
- Quality experience and trainings relevant (AQL rules, 5D report, FMEA, SPC tools)
- Lab Testing skills (pulling test, abrasion, color migration, hydrolysis, impact test, etc.)
- Proficient in English (both spoken & written), other language like Chinese is an extra asset
- Good Interpersonal, Communication Skill
- Good Computer skill in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Normal visual capability and without color-blindness