Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
NEFAB is a global industrial packaging company, present in 35 countries. We are specialized in complete packaging solutions that reduce our customers' total costs while minimizing environmental impact. The Group is a leading provider of packaging solutions within the segments of Telecom, Energy, Industry, Vehicles, Healthcare and Aerospace. We provide global packaging solutions to multiple Fortune 500 companies, among other customers.
For further information please visit our website: www.nefab.com or www.nefab.com/vi/vietnam/
NEFAB VIETNAM IS LOOKING TO HIRE QUALITY SPECIALIST.
• Incoming quality inspection from Supplier & qualification
• In process quality inspection & qualification
• Final / Outgoing quality inspection
• Attending to customer complaints
• Implementation of corrective action internal & supplier
• Continuous education of internal & supplier teams
• Ensure documentation of the necessary quality documents
• Maintain documents as per the QMS & EMS Process
Customer & Supplier Communication (Internal & External)
• Working with Contract Manufacturer with understand and comply with end customer requirement which includes of quality, quantity, delivery schedule etc
• Work closely with internal team to maintain close relationship with customers
• Zero Repetitive Customer Complaints
• Practise Global ISO systems in practical
• Responsible for Operational Quality Improvement projects
• Implement and follow Improvement action plan of non-conformance and SCAR, drive continuous improvement
• Keep 5S at all the time
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University graduated in engineering or related fields.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality Control in manufacturing companies.
• Experience with ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015.
• Experience in customer audits.
• Experience in Packaging industry (corrugated, foam, wooden or plywood) or automotive industry is seen as a major plus.
- English communication
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• GEMBA skill
• Good trouble shooting skills
• Document Control System (such as MasterControl) experience is a plus
• ERP experience is a plus
• Excellent office software skills (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
• High level of confidentiality
• High workload capability