What We Can Offer
2. Daily follow-up and report of abnormal manufacturing process;
3. Handle quality issue of process and finished product;
4. Arrange and coordinate the education and training of QC personnel;
5. QC team daily management;
2. Experience in production line quality management is preferred.
3. More than 3 years of relevant work experience in product inspection and site management of electronic factory.
4. Proficient in applicable quality tools and technical skills.
5. High sense of responsibility and team spirit, strong ability to deal with emergencies and strong language skills.
6. Able to read product drawings, familiar with English and computer operation.
7. Good communication skills, strong cross-department coordination and execution ability.
8. Ability to express in Chinese or English is a must.