Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As Quality System Coordinator, you will directly report to Quality Manager, which is entrusted to support the continuous improvement of our internal policies, systems and process that include delivery of an Integrated Quality Management System (IQMS) and framework; program compliance and initiatives to meet / exceed customer requirements in Quality standard for accreditation and regular Quality reviews and Quality assurance in data & reporting.
Quality Management system development
• Collect, organize, monitor, and distribute information related to Quality and process improvement functions, possibly including but not limited to compliance to and documentation of Quality management standards (e.g., ISO 9001, FSSC 22000:2011, …)
• Supervise compliance programs belonging to Manufacturing sanitations practice, GMP, pest control … to ensure following Standards of Food Safety for packaging.
• Follow-up and coordinate with departments / functions to implement corrective actions or continuous improvements in Quality management system.
• Update changes in the Quality management systems to upgrade criteria/ standards to meet / exceed customer requirements or for accreditation.
• Develop/ Integrate new Quality system for the plant through researching standards, contacting to consulting parties and working with departments / functions for implementation and follow-ups.
• Conduct internal audit for plant based on Integrated Quality Management System, including but not limited to ISO 9001, FSSC 22000:2011, …
• Set up plan & coordinate with customer/ third party and departments/ functions to conduct audit for Quality standard accreditation (both first-time & renewal certification).
Data & Reporting
• Maintain Quality department database (Quality Assurance, Accreditation, Regulatory documents)
• Daily cross-check or provide instructions/ guidance to have accurate Production data captured.
Other duties as instructed by direct supervisor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Auditor experience in ISO 9001/FSSC 22000:2011.
• Demonstrated experience in documenting management practices and working with Quality Management system.
• Demonstrated experience building effective working relationships with a range of key stakeholders.
• Excellent communication, decision – making and problem – solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills
This position is based in My Xuan A IZ, My Xuan Ward, Phu My Town, BRVT Province.