What We Can Offer
• Perform Test & Reliability testing and measurement on sample modules for the purpose of Product Reliability Monitoring (PRM), second source supplier qualifications, ETA & NCP for Stability and Durability
• Perform IQA inspection activities.
• Perform plant metrology gages calibration as per schedule and work process. Communicate and interact with all metrology gage owners for internal or external calibration.
• Preparation for external and internal audits and record findings.
• Maintain Quality Control Procedures and records per Company Policy and ISO Standards.
* Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Perform baseline and post test measurement for all Reliability test on sample modules pulled out from production line as per defined schedule.
• Analyze and communicate any abnormal test results immediately to relevant stakeholder for containment and corrective action.
• Perform first level maintenance on test equipment and communicate to relevant parties if any abnormalities found on test equipment to ensure smooth flow of production process.
• Train new technicians on related module testing process and procedure.
• Assist the Application Engineer and Reliability team in the reporting of module reliability and array performance.
• Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform variety of complex tasks and the functions of the job while working under limited or general supervision.
• Coordinate; investigate the cause of issue in the first level.
• Follow up in production floor in the New Product/Process Introduction readiness.
• 1- 2 years experience in electronic testing environment.
• Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic or equivalent field.
* Required Skills:
• Ability to communicate both in English and Vietnamese
• Meticulous and attentive to details
• Able to adapt to changes fast and have flexibility
• Possess good tardiness
• Fast learner
• Good team orientation
• Basic troubleshooting skills
• Possess data analysis skill
• Knowledgeable in calibration/testing/measurement
• Knowledgeable in using measurement tools and operating equipment (multimeters, power supplies and data logger)
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft application
• Basic knowledge on JMP and SQL are added advantage