Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- In charge in managing a team of QC inspectors & QA officers to comply with the factory quality system
- Provide quality advice on complex product items to factories before and during the manufacturing process
- Conduct factory audits to ensure that factories meet international/customers’ compliance standards
- Check samples against product specifications as sample inspections to ensure that they meet customers’ quality standards
- Provide technical support to suppliers and customers to ensure product quality
- Formulate quality policy to align inspection standard between customers and internal operation.
- Establish and execute supplier quality and performance management
- Identify product quality risk and develop solution plans
- Coordinate with related team (R&D, Production, Sales, Purchasing,..etc) for factory audit; establish quality KPI and supplier scoring system
- Manage and analyze quality failure. Implement assessment corrective and preventive action
- Lead the quality team in new product qualification, technical file, product control plan, certification, etc
- Control the compliance of IATF system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Male/Female, Age: 30-40
- Educated to Degree level or above, preferably major in Mechanical engineering or other engineering related
- At least 5 years experience in similar position in manufacturing environment.
- Profound knowledge of ISO standards, 7 QC tools, 5 core tools and quality management skilss are a must
- Good English skill is essential.
- Competitive incomes/salary;
- Chance to train and business trip internally and in foreign countries
- Working environment: modern, friendly, open and high chance of promotion.
- Annual health check.
- Bonus on birthday, anniversary
- 12 annual paid leave/year.
- Yearly Company travelling vacation.