Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Mountain team leader (or the one who leads the Mountain project) is user centric. You have a mission to bring Decathlon products to the users by sharing your passion for Mountain sports, connecting with the sport community and activating sports practice. To do this mission, you interact with them at the store, places of sports practice and digitally (social media like FB, Instagram,….)
● In the store, as the leader of the Mountain team, you are in charge of the recruitment, training-coaching and management of your teammates.
● You serve the customer, you develop and animate your commercial policies thanks to a good communication plan, management of your stock, your merchandising and your ranges of products.
● You will be responsible for the Profit & Loss of your team.
● You develop and manage your resources in all autonomy as a true leader of your activity.
● Monthly performance bonus and 13th salary
● Annual Salary review in March
● 18 annual leave days
● Social Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law and AON Insurance for all family members
● Annual health check
● Phone and sport practice allowance
● Training courses to increase your competence with great opportunities for career development.
● Attractive staff discount for all purchase in Decathlon store
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● You are passionate about Mountain sports (Hiking, Trekking, Climbing …) and practice it regularly.
● You are able to play the role of a team leader.
● You are dynamic and have a high sense of responsibility and capacity of organisation.
● A sense of service and team spirit are your strengths.
● As a person of action, you know how to take decisions.
● You have a vision to develop your sport and are well connected to your community
● You are flexible and ready to work during weekend (5 days per week) and take another day off instead
● You speak Vietnamese & English