What We Can Offer
- Manage admissions counseling status and performance at VUS's branches to meet the given KPI;
- Organize and control class opening work reasonably to meet the requirement of students and business effectiveness;
- Deploy, control and manage admissions officer in performing correctly working process;
- Build and control image, attitude, willing spirit and ready to be put into service of admissions officer;
- Build and control image of admissions office and contact areas at branches according to standard image of VUS.
- University Graduation with major in Economics/Business Administration/Social Sciences and Humanities or equivalent;
- Having 4 years of working experiences in management/sales or customer services field;
- Fluent in English (IELTS 5.0 or above);
- Good at computer skill (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Organization skill, planning skill, communication skill;
- Work shifts.