What We Can Offer
1. Job Description
- Make NCR/Snag report and inspect the corrective action following the approved document.
- Conduct quality audits to make sure set quality policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Implement and monitor quality assurance standards to ensure consistent product quality.
- Conduct the as-built documents following the Vietnamese regulation and specification of project.
- Collaborate with quality personnel to implement procedures, systems and standards of operation
- Attractive salary and 13th salary.
- Given all the prescribed benefit according to Company’s regulation and Vietnam’s Labor Law
- Many opportunities for promotion
- Friendly working environment, weekly outdoor activity and monthly party.
- Graduated from University of Transport and Communications, National University of Civil Engineering or Architectural University . Architecture on M&E in University.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Construction Field (Architecture) as a QC engineer/ Programme Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Architecture Engineering and development skills
- English(Speaking , Writing) more than Intermediate level.
- Proficient in the use of necessary program or software (Auto CAD, Microsoft Office,..)
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Sense of initiative and responsibility
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Prefer someone who has worked for international contract project.