Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
** Location: Site office in Ywathargyi.
** Job description
Quantity Survey and Contract Management of YANGON-MANDALAY RAILWAY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT.
• Control and monitoring of initial project operational cost and report.
• Overall commercial management of the contracts.
• Submission of claim to the client and following-up.
• Confirmation of subcontractor application and certification of interim payments.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. University degree
2. Experience in quantity survey and construction contract management for 15+ years
3. Can travel in Myanmar / outside Yangon.
4. Have no association with gangs or criminal organizations
** Ideal candidate will have:
1. Interpersonal (written & oral) communication skill.
2. High level of proficiency in business English (TOEIC score 850+)
3. Analytical, Structured and Comprehensive information processing skills.
4. Computer literacy: MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
5. Quantity surveying and contract management experience in the following field or equivalent:
• Civil works (earth work, roadbed construction, bridge: substructure and superstructure)
• Track works (removal and installation of railway, turnouts/scissors crossing, and welding joints)
• Train station building works (construction of railroad within station, three-story structure, and installation of drainage system)
• Pay Raise: Once a year
• Bonus: Once a year
• Allowance: Commuting allowance, overtime pay, Japanese language allowance
• Holiday: Sunday and National holiday according to Myanmar calendar
• Health Care& Benefits: will be provided in accordance with Myanmar health care regulation standard
** Submittals: CV, transcript, medical certificate, degree certificate.
** Selection criteria: applicant’s document, writing test (English proficiency, Competency test I & II), and interview.
***CV submission should be written in English or Japanese***
** Schedule for interview:
1. Interview/Test: Middle of July to End of July
2. Negotiation for contract: Middle of August to End of August
3. Starting date: Beginning of September